DIY card case kit with a simple design, and two pockets. Its wide opening gives you a clear view and access to your cards.
* This is a DIY kit. Please note that leathercraft tools are necessary to assemble the product, and be sure to read the contents carefully before purchase.
* This is a DIY kit to make the item shown on "Making Leather Bags, Wallets, and Cases: 20+ Projects with Contemporary Style" written by .URUKUST. For more details, please refer to the book.
* Instructions are written in both Japanese and English.
- Round awl
- Glossing polish
- Plastic bone folder, creaser, or slicker
- Rubber cement
- Glue applicator stick
- Rubber mat
- Wooden mallet
- Four-pronged chisel with 4mm spacing
- One-pronged chisel with 4mm spacing
- 2 hand-sewing needles
- Linen thread
- Wood glue
- Double sided tape 3mm
The cowhide leather is tanned with vegetable tannins in Tuscany, Italy. Its high fiber density offers a soft and smooth texture. It melts against your hands and the luster increases with use.